Saturday 7 May 2011

Navigation

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Matt Duval and this is my A2 Media Studies Project. This blog contains Labels, Slideshows, Videos, Links & Photos. Below I am going to show you how to navigate the blog more efficiently.

Labels
To navigate my blog quickly you can use the labels on the right hand side of the page.
Clicking a label will direct you to another page with all of the posts that have been tagged with that Label. The number in brackets next to the label tells you how many posts there are for that subject. To return to my blog click the "back" button on your browser.


The lables are located to the right of the posts and looks like this


Slideshows
To view a Slideshare slideshow in full screen click the button in the bottom right hand corner.To exit the show press the "Esc" key on your keyboard

Videos
All of the Videos on this page are embeded using youtube. To play a video click the play button in the middle of the preview. If you woulld like to watch it in full screen mode click the button in the bottom right hand corner.



Links
All links in this blog look like this link. When they are clicked they will take you to another webpage. To return to my blog click the "back" button on your browser.

Photos
To view any photo bigger just click on it and a larger view will be shown. To return to my blog click the "back" button on your browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment